7th Vanguard Commando : The Shadow Wraiths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Vanguard Commando : The Shadow Wraiths

Home for the Shadow Wraiths - A Star Wars Galaxies Rebel Roleplaying Guild Based on the Chimaera Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohi Darkrunner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Empty
PostSubject: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:48 pm

It seems to have reverted by about a month and I am no longer a registered user. Anyone know whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
Hjorth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:51 pm

Well, i cant log in affraid
Back to top Go down
Lokk'

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:10 am

apparently they got hacked or some thing, and Caerwynn cant log in, so she cant activate the accounts made in the last month
Back to top Go down
Tyrrell

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:25 pm

I just made my account the other day..so..
Back to top Go down
Caerwynn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:07 am

Ani has got it all back up again, but had to roll back to early May. I'm afraid that many will have to register again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chimaera-european.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?   Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimarea Rp Forum Problems ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Vanguard Commando : The Shadow Wraiths :: Public Forums :: Public Holonet (OOC)-
Jump to: